Tuesday, April 3, 2012

URGENT: Competition at Sacramento State!

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone had a refreshing spring break and a great first week back at school! 

Sorry for the extremely short notice, but I realized yesterday that we have a comp this weekend! Get stoked!

The comp is at Sacramento State University, and they have a really nice gym, (think new Rec Center). Because I was busy trying to crash classes and stuff, I accidentally overlooked this comp. Now we have to do a rushed approval through the school.

SO, if you want to compete in Sacramento this weekend let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I have to have all our paperwork turned in by Noon, today. I'll be on campus and I'll have my phone on me. Give me a call or text with your name and stating that you are definitely going. My number is (eight-five-eight)-nine-six-four-eight-six-nine-six.

For those of you who have already filled out the paperwork at our form-signing party a few weeks ago, this will be super easy, as I already have all your paperwork. If you haven't filled out the paperwork then go here: http://www.asi.calpoly.edu/clubforms and fill out Student Travel Emergency Information card (CT-3) and the Release of Liability form underneath the heading "each member attending must complete:".

Again, I am so so sorry for dealing with this so last minute, but if we can get through the chaos of today than it should be a fun weekend as always!



-Jason

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm Jared Levenson. I'm a senior at Poly. With the climbing wall being available and all I figured to try the climbing club out. When and where do you guys meet?

    Thanks,
    Jared Levenson
    jlevenso@calpoly.edu

    ReplyDelete